By: Blayne Alexander ATLANTA -- This weekend will be a busy one for Dorian Joyner, Sr. Sunday morning, he will watch his oldest son graduate from Morehouse College. Joyner will have a front row seat for commencement. After all, he will be a fellow graduate himself. Joyner started his Morehouse journey back in 1984, but never finished. Three ...
Book of the Week
Define Yourself, Redefine the World: A Guided Journal for Black Boys & Men
The BlackManCan Awards
The BlackManCan Institute
Recent Stories, Features and Articles
- Positive Black Male News: Father, son to graduate Morehouse College together
- The Village: Natural Hair…His Perspective
- Positive Black Male News: Lebron James Pledges $1 Million to Former High School for New LeBron James Arena!
- The Village: Black + Male Post Obama
- The Village: WeDoBigThings “Brilliance & Big Things” Symposium
Black Men in America#BlackEdu Academic Excellence art Black Boys Black History Black Male Teachers Black Men Brother 2 Brother Business Church Dads Education entrepreneurship Excellence in Education Exquisite Women Fashion Film HBCU Health and Wellness Hero Hip Hop Hip Hop Truth Initiatives for Change Law League of EXTRAOrdinary Black Men Marketing Mentor Mentoring music NBA NFL philanthropy Politics Positive Progressive Voices Role Models Servant Leader Sister 2 Sister Social Conscious Sports Style technology The Village Well-Dressed Youth